Teriyaki is one of the most loved food preparation methods in Japanese Cuisine. This cooking technique involves grilling and broiling food items to perfection while glazing them with a delicious and flavourful mix of soy sauce, mirin and sugar. The dish is so popular you can find it even at popular resort properties the likes of [http://tinyurl.com/y2qsoqkj Berjaya Langkawi Resort]. Find below a recipe of a delicious teriyaki-style dish below which you can easily make from the comfort of your home.
· Salmon Fillet 200gm
· Japanese Steamed Rice 100gm
· [https://recipes.fandom.com/wiki/Teriyaki_Sauce Teriyaki Sauce] 40ml
· Lemon 40gm
· Red Cabbage 20gm
· Carrot 20gm
1. Place the Salmon fillet under the salamander and wait until it is medium-cooked.
2. Use the brush to apply some [https://recipes.fandom.com/wiki/Teriyaki_Sauce teriyaki sauce] to the fillet
3. Grill again until it is adequately cooked
4. Make 2 triangle-shaped pieces using steamed rice and arrange them on a plate
5. Lay the cooked salmon fillet on the rice.
6. Brush the salmon fillet with teriyaki sauce again.