- 1 cup dried lavender blooms
- 2 cups roughly cut dried Peppermint
- 1 cup dried summer savory
- 1 cup dried sweet marjoram
- 1 cup dried whole Calendula blooms
- Here is a dried tea blend to keep you young and warm-blooded all winter!
Collect your herbs mid-summer and rub off the stems when dried.
Crumble the Peppermint leaves to match the size of the other greens.
If your Calendulas are huge, break in half when dry.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.