- 500 g radishes
- 125 g Sweet Bullarian pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 onions
- 50 g Dzhusai (a vegetable crop)
- 1 garlic
- 75 g of seasoning for the salad
- salt and Spice to taste.
- Seasoning for the salad:
- 2 table- spoons of oil
- 2 table-spoons of 3% vinegar
- ground Cayenne and salt to taste.
- Peeled radishes and carrots are cut in thin strips and rubbed with salt. Then sweet Bulzarian pepper, onions and garlic are cut, dzhusai is blanched. All vegetables are mixed, salted, peppered, the seasoning is added and the salad is decorated with slices of sweet Bulgarian pepper, radishes and greens.
- salt Sugar and ground Cayenne are mixed with vinegar, oil is poured in; all this is mixed and used to season the salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.