- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Cut pork and black mushrooms into small pieces.
- Squeeze mushrooms until dry.
- Mix shrimp in mixer until it begins to get sticky.
- Take out, mix pork the same way for about three minutes.
- Then add shrimp and mushrooms, and mix and add salt and pepper and sugar.
- Mix and finish with sesame seed oil.
- Wrap 1½ teaspoons of filling in each wrapper.
- Steam for 10 minutes and serve.]]
[[Category:Chinese Meat Dishes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.