- 500 g of lamb
- 2 onions
- 10 g of green onion
- 20 g of tomatoes and cucumbers
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon and /or lime juice
- 100 g potato vodka optional
- Wash and cut the lamb into 1" cubes, place in a large pan and add salt, pepper, sliced onions, vinegar, lemon and /or lime juice (100 g potato vodka optional) and mix.
- Place pan, covered, in refrigerator for 2 – 3 hours or overnight.
- Skewer the lamb on spits, alternating them with sliced onions.
- Brown the shashlyk on hot charcoals and turn frequently for 15 – 20 minutes so the lamb is evenly done.
- Before serving, place shashlyk (with or without spits) on a plate and pour oil (melted butter) and chopped green onions over lamb.
- Serve with cucumbers, sliced lemons and sliced tomatoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.