Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 potatoes, whipped (about 4 cups) - see note
- 2 cans of corn (or any vegetable)
- ½ cup grated cheese
- bread crumbs
- Sauté onion and green pepper in butter.
- Add ground beef and stir until browned.
- In greased casserole dish, layer meat and vegetables.
- Place mashed potatoes on top.
- Top potatoes with shredded cheese and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 325°F for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
- This is best prepared the day before; the flavor is better.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.