Description[edit | edit source]
This recipe makes 6 servings.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved black olives
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 hot green chile, minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 8oz feta cheese
- Oil and Lemon Dressing
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and vinegar and mix well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.