Sherry Cobbler from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- Serves: 2
- 2 wineglasses of sherry
- 1 table-spoonful of fine white sugar
- 1 slice of orange cut up into quarters.
- 2 small pieces of pineapple
- seasonal berries
- Fill the glass nearly full of shaved ice, then fill it up with sherry wine.
- Shake up, ornament the top with berries in season, and serve with a straw.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.