Tomato and mint salad. Delicious Iranian-style salad. Easy to throw together, goes well with kebabs, kofta, anything really. Prep time includes refrigeration time.
- 1 large ripe tomato, seeded and diced (about ¾ cup)
- ½ cucumber, seeded and diced (about ½ cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 teaspoon dried mint or 10 leaves fresh mint, finely chopped,about
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Toss together and refrigerate ½ hour to blend flavors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.