Grilled marinated chicken on a skewer.
- This recipe is for 6
- 2 kg whole chicken
- 50 g lemon juice
- 75 g oil
- 20 g garlic
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 dash chopped fresh oregano
- 300 g mushrooms
- 200 g sliced eggplant
- 100 g sliced bell pepper
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 6 whole tomatoes (medium)
- 24 tbsp tomato sauce
- 50 g cooking oil for grill
- 2 tsp mustard
- Remove the bone and skin from chicken, cut the chicken into cubes, marinate with lemon juice, crushed garlic, oil, oregano, mustard, salt, pepper and white wine.
- Keep them in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Insert 4 marinated chicken cubes on bamboo sticks (or skewers).
- Grill them on a grill or on a charcoal grill.
- Serving guidelines: pour 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce on a dinner plate, top with one cup of cooked rice.
- Arrange 2 grilled shish taouq around the rice.
- Garnish with grilled slice of eggplant, 2 pieces grilled mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and grilled slice of bell pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.