Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 envelope vegetable with noodles soup mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 can kidney beans, drained (16 oz)
- 1 can whole kernel corn, with liquid (16 oz)
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm slow cooking pot with hot tap water.
- In pot, stir dry soup mix into very hot water.
- Add onions, carrots, tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 yours.
- Turn control to high; add beans and corn.
- Cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.