Soy Sauce Chicken
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. wine
- 1 piece ginger (crushed)
- 2 large cloves of garlic (mashed)
- 3 pounds - boneless, skinless chicken thighs - cut in half or thirds
- Mix above ingredients well, add chicken.
- Bring to a boil and lower to simmer.
- Cook slowly until chicken is TENDER.
- Aloha Joe note: If you serve this dish @ your lu'au...Your guests will REALLY be smiling!!
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.