- 1 cup plain yogurt/curd
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approximately 3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.
- Rub the saffron into the warm milk until it dissolves.
- Mix together the hung curds, sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and churn using a hand blender.
- Place in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold garnished with slivers of pistachios and almonds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.