- 1½ lbs frozen shrimp, defrosted, dried off on paper towel
- ¾ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 – 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice, more to taste
- 4 scallions, sliced in thin rounds
- 8 radishes, washed, sliced in thin rounds
- cayenne pepper, a dash
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ¾ lb conchiglie, (shells) or fusilli (screws)
- Set Pasta water to boil.
- Cook the Shrimp as per instructions on package. Do not overcook.
- Remove from heat, drain and allow to cool.
- Prepare radishes and scallions.
- Meanwhile, cook the Pasta.
- Drain when al dente.
- Rinse with cold water to stop cooking process and prevent from sticking.
- Drain again.
- Place the Pasta in a large serving bowl.
- Mix in the Mayonnaise, the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss, mixing well.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cayenne pepper, or if you prefer Tabasco sauce.
- Place in refrigerator for an hour or more.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.