Seafood Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1½ lbs cooked shrimp (3 lbs. raw)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 large can sliced mushrooms and juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Campbell's tomato soup (as is)
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Sauté celery, onions and green pepper in butter until clear (not brown).
- Combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Save ⅓ of cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Bake in casserole dish in pre-heated 325°F oven for 40–45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.