- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked shrimp (3 lbs. raw)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 large can sliced mushrooms & juice
- 1 Tbs. Worcestershire suace
- 1 can Campbell's Tomato soup (as is)
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1.Saute celery, onions and green pepper in butter until clear (not brown). Combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Save 1/3 of cheese to sprinkle on top.
2.Bake in casserole dish in pre-heated 325 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Seafood Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- original source of recipe