Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 3 servings
- ½ pound shrimp, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup prepared cocktail sauce
- ½ tablespoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Season the shrimp with the salt, pepper and cumin.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Chill the shrimp for 20 minutes.
- While the shrimp are cooling, combine the cocktail sauce, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeno in a small serving bowl.
- Arrange the shrimp around the cocktail sauce and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 119 | Fat 3 g | Carbs 9 g | Sodium 856 Mg | Fiber 1g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.