- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- coconut milk (optional)
- 1 green mango (optional)
- 1 lemon or lime
- Peel and wash shrimp with lemon juice.
- Heat oil, in a pan.
- Mix curry powder, grind onion and garlic and add some water to produce a smooth paste.
- Add the paste to the hot oil and fry for approx 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper.
- Fry until the shrimp are pint and there is no water.
- Next, add the coconut milk, (about 2 oz creamed coconut), and green mango.
- Then add about 1 cup of water, depending on the amount of gravy required.
- Cook for approx 10 minutes or until mango is soft.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.