This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ pound linguine cooked
- 4 tablespoons grated asiago cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet then add shrimp and cook until just pink.
- Add garlic and basil then add the butter.
- Toss in cooked pasta then garnish with cheese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.