Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 12 oz package rotini pasta
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves pressed garlic
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1-2 cups shrimp (½ lb.)
- 2 tsp dried parsley or ½ cup fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil over low heat.
- Add garlic and sauté lightly.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Toss hot pasta with the oil, garlic, and parsley mixture.
- Add shrimp and toss.
- Lastly add the Parmesan cheese and toss.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.