Sorry it took me so long, but here's the recipe as promised. :) Although, it's not a pressure cooker recipe. It serves 8 – 10 people as a side dish. :)
- Contributed by Lori at PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked shrimp (I use a 12 oz package of the small frozen shrimp)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (reserve small amount for topping salad)
- ¼ cup sliced green onions (use onion and tops)
- ¼ cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup mayo or Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 x 8 oz box small shell pasta
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Combine shrimp, celery, eggs, green onions, and dill pickle in a large bowl.
- Blend mayo, chili sauce, horseradish, and salt.
- Add mayo mixture to shrimp mixture; toss to coat.
- Add cooked pasta; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the top with reserved chopped eggs.
- Refrigerate and enjoy! :)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.