- 2 lbs macaroni, cooked
- 4 lbs shrimp, boiled and peeled
- 24 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups black olives, finely chopped
- 2 cups dill pickles, chopped
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrin's Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Cook macaroni, drain, and cool.
- In a large bowl, mix macaroni, shrimp, eggs, onions, celery, olives, and pickles and toss well.
- Make dressing out of mayonnaise, olive oil, hot sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard, and ketchup.
- Pour over other ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- You may have to make more dressing if the salad takes it up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.