- 3 lb. jumbo shrimp
- 1 c. unsalted butter
- 1/3 c. chopped green onions
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 c. fresh chervil, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a large, heavy pan over low heat.
- Saute green onions and garlic in butter until onions are tender.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon and keep warm in oven set at lowest setting.
- Add remaining ingredients to butter mixture and simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Pour over shrimp and serve immediately.
- 6-8 servings.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.