- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 cups white wine, dry
- 2 lbs shrimp, chopped
- Put ingredients, except shrimp, in chicken stock.
- Bring to boil and then lower heat.
- Cover, and cook for 45 minutes.
- Add shrimp and simmer for 30 minutes more.
- You may wish to experiment with the amount of wine you use. 2 cups in the pot may be a bit much for some taste. If that is so, you may take the rest internally.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.