This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup catsup
- 1 pound hamburger, browned and crumbled into spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.