- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (from Italian or French bread)
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs large Shrimp, peeled, deveined
- lemon wedges, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Add 3 tablespoons oil or enough to moisten the crumbs.
- Arrange the Shrimp on a single layer on the baking sheet, curling each one into a circle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.