Purchased from the Early Estate in Corpus Christi, Texas in 1992. Dated 1957
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- ⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- juice of a lemon
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp not peeled
- ⅓ cup white wine
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta uncooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- In a large heavy skillet, melt butter.
- Add remaining ingredients except pasta, shrimp and wine.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce begins to boil.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add wine and cook another 10–12 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a small pan, combine remaining ingredients and sauté for a few minutes.
- Pour over pasta and toss.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.