Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings of shrimp with dipping sauce.
Dipping sauce Edit
- Bring beer and pickling spice to a boil in saucepan.
- Cover and boil 5 minutes.
- Mix dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl and leave at room temp while cooking shrimp.
- Add shrimp to saucepan, return to a boil, cover reduce heat and simmer until shrimp turn pink and are barely opaque at center.
- Drain and serve immediately with the dipping sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.