- 2 dl lukewarm milk
- 11 g dry yeast (or 25 g compressed yeast , dissolve yeast in milk if it is compressed)
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 dl sugar
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 7 dl wheat flour
- 100 g soft margarine
- 1 egg
- Mix yeast with flour.
- Add egg, sugar, salt and cardamom to the milk, mix it continuously for 3–4 minutes and then gradually add flour.
- Then mix with hand.
- Add soft margarine at the final phase of kneading.
- Knead the dough by hand or machine until it is smooth and does not stick to your hands or the bowl.
- Leave to rise in a warm place under a cloth, until it has doubled in size.
- Mould small buns from the dough, place them on greaseproof paper on a baking sheet, and leave them to rise again under the cloth.
- Prepare oven to 225°C, brush the buns with beaten egg and bake these buns for 10 minutes in the oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.