- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- some pepper
- some sesame oil
- Soak dry black mushroom until soft, wash and shred.
- Shred spring onion, wash and cut roots of enokitake.
- Wash beef and wipe dry, then shred and marinate with seasoning.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry beef in high heat.
- Dish up beef when it is almost 80% cooked.
- Heat wok again, add in enokitakes and shredded black mushroom.
- Stir fry and mix well, add sauce and stir fry well.
- Pour in beef when sauce is boil, stir and mix well,.
- Add in shredded spring onion, stir fry, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.