It serves 4 – 6 persons.
- 2 chicken breasts (skinned)
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 5 cups milk
- ground cinnamon for decoration
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- Boil the chicken breasts until well-cooked.
- Remove the bones from the chicken.
- Put the chicken in a food blender with 1½ cups of milk and the cardamom.
- Blend thoroughly then strain through a fine mesh metal sieve.
- Sweeten the remaining milk.
- Add the rose water and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Add the blended chicken to the milk and stir.
- Add the rice flour, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture into a dish and leave aside to thicken.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon, and place in the refrigerator to cool.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.