- 2 ounces soft white cheese, suchas farmer or Monterey jack
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Mexican lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound large fresh Mushrooms
- Bake these Mushrooms on an outdoor grill in a foil pan or in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
- Combine all ingredients except Mushrooms in a small bowl.
- Remove stems from Mushrooms.
- Wipe Mushrooms with a damp cloth to clean.
- Fill Mushroom centers with mixture.
- Place Mushrooms in a small foil pan that you have coated with nonstick spray, cover with foil, and grill for 20 minutes until soft.
- Or bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for the same amount of time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.