These are better than anything you can imagine. Serve with cole slaw and oven-browned new potatoes.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: The Fannie Farmer Cookbook by Marion Cunningham
- Typed by: Susan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serves 4
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season the spareribs with salt and pepper generously on both sides.
- Place on a roasting rack in a pan and roast for 30 minutes.
- Turn the spareribs over and continue to roast for another 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.