- 32 dried apricots
- 4 ounces finely ground cashews
- 2 ounces Raisins
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- powdered sugar (for dredging)
- Mix the cashews, Raisins, white wine, lemon zest and cream cheese and powdered sugar until it forms a paste.
- You can do this in the food processor to really mix everything together.
- Take one apricot, and spread some of the Cheese on it, nice and thick.
- Cover with a second apricot.
- Do this to make a total of 16 "sandwiches".
- Sprinkle or roll in powdered sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.