- Ethnicity - Marathi, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Skin, roast and coarsely crush the peanuts.
- Heat sugar with ½ cup of water until thick.
- Boil the syrup until hard crack consistency.
- (test its consistency by putting a drop in cold water- it should crack after you take it out).
- Add the peanuts and mix thoroughly.
- Grease a tray and spread the mixture.
- Roll flat to 1 cm in thickness.
- Cut into squares when cooled and store in an airtight container.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.