- 1 kg potatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- handful of mint and parsley
- Chop spring onion stems, and discard onion bulbs; wash and chop parsley and mint.
- Dilute mayonnaise with milk and mix well.
- In a large saucepan, heat water.
- Boil potatoes.
- Remove from flame and let it cool.
- Peel the skin and slice.
- Transfer into a serving bowl while still warm.
- Add salt, pepper and chopped spring onions.
- Mix well.
- Add thinned mayonnaise and mix ensuring that each slice is coated with mayonnaise.
- Be careful not to break the potato slices.
- Add half the mint and parsley and toss gently.
- Garnish with the remaining half.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.