- 250 gm boneless chicken (could substitute with seared )
- 250 gm potatoes
- 250 gm onions
- 2 tbsp red pepper (red capsicum)
- 2 tbsp curry powder (fine mixture of chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and a pinch of garam masala powder)
- ¼ cup oil
- salt to taste
For frying Edit
- Boil the potatoes and peel off the skin.
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Dice onions.
- Add the oil to a pan at medium heat. Add the onions, chicken, and potatoes in that order leaving about half a minute between each and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the curry powder, red pepper and salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from stove and place where it is easily accessible.
- Mix the flour, milk and eggs using a mixer.
- Heat a non-stick pan which has been wiped with a paper towel soaked in butter or oil.
- Pour in the batter to barely cover the bottom of the pan. Heat at low heat for a minute. Remove the pancake.
- Keep on a plate and place the stuffing on top.
- Tuck in the sides of the pancake to make parallel edges.
- Roll the pancake to make a roll. Continue making the pancakes and the rolls from them. Do not allow the pancakes to cool before adding the stuffing, as this makes the pancake less malleable.
- Finally dip each roll into the beaten egg and coat all round.
- Then coat with bread crumbs and deep fry until medium brown colour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.