- 12 flour tortillas
- ⅓ cup teriyaki sauce
- ⅓ cup pineapple juice
- ⅓ cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tomato,chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp rosemary, chopped (optional)
- 1½ lbs sirloin steak
- Combine teriyaki sauce, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil and black pepper in a bowl. Keep refrigerated ¼ cup of marinade for basting.
- Marinate meat in remaining marinade 6 hours.
- Combine mango relish ingredients. Mix well.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Broil or barbeque steak to desired doneness, turning once and basting with reserved marinade.
- Carve steak across grain into thin slices.
- To serve, place equal amounts of beef in center of tortillas; top with relish and roll up.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.