- Mix well with hand beater or wire whisk.
- Place in microwave container and cover loosely with saran wrap.
- Microwave for 20 minutes at 70% power.
- Remove saran wrap (watch for steam) and stir.
- Microwave for 10 minute intervals at 70% power and repeat until desired consistency (looks like scrambled eggs). Microwaves differ, your mileage may vary.
- Strain through a cheese cloth and wrap ball of sirok in cheese cloth and tie tightly.
- Allow to drain, twisting cheese cloth bag from time to time removing as much liquid as possible.
- Wrap in saran wrap, refrigerate, bless, cut and serve at midnight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.