Contributed by Kim Pallo
- ½ cups of butter
- 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⅓ coconut
- 1 (14 oz) can of condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Put butter in a 13x9 pan for 3 – 5 minutes to melt butter.
- Remove pan and add remaining ingredients layer by layer in the order listed using the back of a spoon to flatten each layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.