Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- 425 calories per serving
- 4 plum tomatoes (about 10 oz)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp leaf basil, crumbled
- ¼ tsp leaf oregano, crumbled
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Halve tomatoes lengthwise.
- Heat in a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Add oil, heat 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, cut side down.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Turn tomatoes over.
- Sprinkle with parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
- Hot: tomatoes may be served uncooked, drizzle oil over tomatoes, sprinkle with herbs, slat and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.