Contributed by Dorie Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1½ cups barbeque sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (11 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 cups Minute rice, uncooked
- Brown chicken in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Stir in barbeque sauce, water, corn and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice, cover.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.