Skillet Granola from the Public Health Cookbook -- original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 cups dry, quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 cup raisins
- Stir oil, brown sugar and water together in a cool, large skillet.
- Stir in oatmeal and mix until coated with sugar and oil.
- Heat over medium heat. Stir until oatmeal is slightly brown. Stir in raisins.
- Cool and store in a large jar with a tight fitting lid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.