- ½ bag Cascadian Country Style potatoes (frozen mix of potatoes, peppers, and onions)
- 1 apple juice (small amount)
- 3 slice Yves' Canadian Bacon (veggie and non-fat)
- 1 pack Hain fat-free gravy mix
- Chop up the “Canadian bacon” slices into bite size pieces.
- Heat apple juice in nonstick skillet.
- Add enough potatoes to more or less form one layer.
- Sprinkle the chopped up “Canadian bacon” on top.
- Stir/turn over a couple of times, several minutes apart, to prevent excess sticking (i like crisp potatoes so i let it stick a bit).
- While potatoes are cooking, mix up gravy mix (i was so brain damaged i just microwaved some leftover gravy that i found in the fridge :-), pour over potatoes to taste and eat.
- Some good bread to sop up the gravy would be a plus.
- Next time I'll add some other frozen veggies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.