Ideal for fall entertaining, this wonderful cheesecake uses low fat ingredients. Ginger cookies in the crust compliment the pumpkin flavor.
- Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group and also Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 1 cup (250 ml) ginger cookie crumbs or graham crumbs
- 2 Tbsp (25 ml) light calorie-reduced margarine, melted
- 2 package light cream cheese (250 g each)
- 1 can pumpkin (14 oz / 398 ml)
- 4 eggs
- 1 can evaporated partly skimmed milk (160 ml)
- ¾ cup (175 ml) Splenda granular
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- ½ tsp (2 ml) ginger
- ⅓ tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 ml) cloves
- Combine crumbs and margarine.
- Press into bottom of 9 inch spring-form pan.
- Place in freezer while preparing filling.
- In a large mixing bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat at low speed until blended and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 55 minutes or until sides begin to pull away from pan and filling is set.
- Cool 15 minutes then run knife around sides to loosen cake from pan.
- Cool on rack to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until serving time.
Nutritional information Edit
- 16.9 g Carbohydrate | 7.5 g Protein | 13.6 g Fat | 217 Calories
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.