Kids won’t be able to resist this gooey yucky looking treat!
- Microwave Cheez Whiz or melt it on top of the stove.
- Let the cheese cool slightly.
- Drop just enough of the green food coloring and stir until the melted cheese turns green.
- Dip the pretzel sticks and coat with the slimy cheese.
- Place the slimy pretzel sticks on wax paper and let them cool for 10 minutes or until the cheese is firm.
- Place the slimy pretzels on a platter and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.