- After washing off the stuff on her hands, she sprinkles a board with flour, and places the dough in the bowl onto the board.
- With floured hands she rolls the dough into a 3" diameter Sausage. She cuts this into 1" rounds, placing 1 plum in each, then rolling the dough around into a solid ball.
- These are placed in boiling water until they float.
- In the meantime, she has browned the bread crumbs with some butter, then rolls the boiled plum balls in them.
- Once all the plum balls are coated with the bread crumbs and on a platter, she sprinkles the whole with powdered sugar. Great hot or cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.