- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 pound hot dogs, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 hot dog or hamburger buns, split
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Cook bell pepper and Onion in oil, stirring occasionally, until Onion is tender.
Stir in barbecue sauce, tomato sauce and hot dogs.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fill buns with hot dog mixture.
- Makes 8 servings