From Menu and Recipes Week 8/5/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can chili
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 cups Fritos slightly crushed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown onion and hamburger.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in chili and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- I a greased casserole dish, alternate layers of chili mixture, Fritos and cheese.
- Cover and bake until heated through about 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.