- Yield: 4 servings.
- 1 cup textured soy protein (TSP, also called TVP)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 16-ounce can sloppy joe sauce
- 4 whole wheat hamburger rolls
- To rehydrate the TVP, place the TVP in a medium saucepan and pour the boiling water over it.
- Add the sloppy joe sauce to the TVP; cook over low heat until heated through.
- To serve, pour the TVP mixture over the hamburger rolls.
Nutritional information Edit
- 196 calories | 15 grams protein | 2 grams fat | 32 grams carbohydrate | 10% fat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.